Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Friday, October 9, 2009

KualaLumpurConventionCenter


Lucky Aaron got a free ride to KLCC and tag along with us. He's meeting with a friend there, and so lucky he met us on his way to take a cab!


Forever the same....


My Japanese egg custard! Ate tempura vege, cold salmon, raw tuna roll and this for lunch! Splurge!


I like how I look in this pic! Fair!



Woohoo! Can't see my acne at all! Sunlight rocks!







We took a stroll around the super big park! Hand in hand. Found this! A drinking water fountain!



Before it's dark......... (not so nice.)

All light up! NICE!!!!!

Today suppose to have lunch with Jeff. Then his tire punctured on the way to Subang.

Today suppose to go to Petrosains and have some quality time. Then we were late, it closes at 5pm. This was the second time we went to KLCC for Petrosains. First time we went on a Monday, and it closes on Monday.

BAD LUCK BAD LUCK BAD LUCK BAD LUCK

Nevertheless, I love spending time with Khidir.........today was good enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB