Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009


A curse! I think there's a curse on all the concerts of American's artists in Malaysia!

All-American Rejects! I was so excited, cuz it's free and cuz they're a rock band that I can swing my head along with their music! Who noes Tyson has to have a bloody leg tumour before coming to Malaysia. They POSTPONED the concert and made it on a day that I would be a sea apart!

Beyonce Knowles! I've been waiting for her to come to Malaysia right after I watched her concert on tv ages ago! Who noes stupid idotic PAS objects her exposure of skin and twisting of her hips! Fucking assholes.... So, they POSTPONED the concert to don't know when! Better make it before January, or not I'll just commit suicide and hope my soul can rest in peace in US and watch her concert there! Or at least just give me back my RM93!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB