Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Ipoh's clubs are full with LALA people who don't know how to dance! Irritated.

Girlfriends don't like to stay at home, and they call me lazy for not going out with them, sometimes. Indecisive.

Miss him so much, and he's miles away. Torturing.

Want to better my driving skill but my mum's afraid of me driving, always reluctant to let me practice and both cars of my parents are manual!!! Frustrated.

Feel so fat! Can't wait to work my ass off at gym! Desperate.

Guys are really very visual creatures, 90% are. Girls are more materialistic. We love rich guys! Or at least smart guys, worse come to worst, guys who know what they want!!! Giggling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB