Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I bet this pic will win me rm50 if I post it to The Stars! It's a freaking cute kitten! STRETCHING while SMILING while SLEEPING!

This will win me another rm50! Found this in ss15, near the bus stop! AMAZAZING!!!! Somebody pls call so that Sukiman & Mohd Ali can take this board down! Such a humiliation to Malaysian's English standard...

Absolutely delicious CARAMEL BANANA waffle with VANILLA ice-cream! From waffle world! Pls do try! It can give you ecstacy!!

This was taken on a nice hair day! Hehe! Though it looks a bit messy here, but my hair curled very nicely that day!!

Vinod and I fooling around with Khidir's super duper lots of hats and caps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB