Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

People, enjoy while you can.

Do whatever you want while you CAN.

No more holding back! No more hesitation!

JUST MAKE SURE THE DECISIONS YOU MADE WON'T HAUNT YOU FOREVER, when it's too late to change anything.

Though laziness might knock on your door once in a while, just remember your clock is ticking all the time.

There might be no tomorrow, life is freaking FRAGILE.

I'm glad that my time is very well filled up now.

I'M LOVIN MA LIFE..........just a bit aching here and there.......

Confidence level really does affect how others look at you.

WALK LIKE YOU DOING A CATWALK!

Ignore all those staring and whispering! They're just JEALOUS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB