Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Last day of work today! Woohoo! No more work from now on, and I will be very free to focus on my study and gym.

Broke a bowl at work today!!! Suppose to pay bloody 20 ringgit! Luckily the surveillance camera can't record what had happen and boss wasn't around, so good for me la! Teehee!

Have been visiting the gym 3 days in a row! And another 3 more days to come! I think I'm obsessed with gym now!! There are more classes during the weekdays... Belly dance... pop dance... pilates... yoga.... So tomorrow gyming session will be more fun! CAN'T WAIT!

Walked to pyramid from ss15 yesterday and today. It's actually not so far... still "walk-able"! It takes 25 minutes though! Haha! Sucky bus service... Waited for 45 minutes for it! Forced Aaron and I to walk. Cuz 2 of us are so stingy that we're not paying RM8 for a taxi! And now I'm not going to take a taxi to pyramid again, unless I'm wearing heels....

I want back muscle and super nice abs!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB