Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Saturday Night!

After kena ffk, we had some drinks at home! Haha! Whisky!

And then whenever I feel down or angry, I'll have ice cream! This time, chocolate mint with whipped cream! ORGASMIC!

My new room btw! I love it a lot! I've tried my best to decorate it!

Brown wall. White window frame. Red curtain. Turquoise full size bed!

My box frame was left by the previous tenant. I took it and covered the ugly color with awesome gold paper!

Colorful lamp. Closet. Drawers.

Table. Chair. Drawer. Notice board. Box fan.

My painted wooden floor sucks. The paint always stick to my feet!
So bought 4 rugs in total.

I love this Twister rug of mine!

And of course a full length mirror!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB