Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Perception


I always think that if I have the power to control something,
if I was given the chance to do it right,
And if I fail to get my desired result,
I'm kinda like a failure, a loser.

This has been making me feeling very tense, stressed out in the process of doing that something.
I've been thinking, that's probably, partially cause me to screw it up.
Then, should I just relax and don't think so much about it?
So that there'll be less disappointment, less sleepless night and less emo moment.

Ahhhh... Life's hard. Life's full with choices.
I've grown up a lot, I know. People are telling me that too.
I've changed when I moved to Subang, and now to New York.

In New York, I've learned a lot a lot a lot.
You know, it's true that you never know what's important until you've lost it.
I've lost it and I miss it so much that I often dream about it.
On the other hand, I gain too.
And I'm grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB