Drink Margaritas in Sins

Watch out honey, step back

My photo
Life should be simple. I'm not saying it's a piece of cake. You're in a haze. It's just a phase. You know this maze is as simple as it seems.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shopaholic and Alcoholic

Cheesecake Factory! Super awesome food! The line for this restaurant is crazy crazy I tell u!

We went at 5pm and still we need to wait for 20 mins for our table!

But it was worth the wait! Look at the interior of the restaurant! Awesome man with the high ceiling!

Salmon with steak! Most awesome steak I've ever have, like seriously!

Salmon and shrimp scampi! Alicia's.

Mahi mahi!!!! Daryl's.

And of course gonna have a slice of cheesecake no matter how stuffed we were!

The original cheesecake!

Chun chun 100 bucks!

I have sin. I shopped. I just can't stop.

After 5 hours of shopping, it's time to party again!

We just went across the street! Joined our Indian friends for drinking session!

Gosh they are so fun when they're tipsy!

Anish!

Kaustubh!



Aishwarya!


Kaustubh is shining like a star with his Addidas shirt!!!

Get what I mean? Superstars!!!!

Budweiser sucks! I can't feel anything even after down-ing 2 cans straight!

The star is here!

Groupie! Except those who were knocked out!

A pathetic attempt to do a cartwheel by Ananth! Hah!

Yay!!!! FUN FUN FUN FUN! Thanks peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009thy | by TNB